Tuesday 3 June 2014

Hex Dimension: Agents of SHIELD is better than Captain America 2

In yesterday's update I mentioned that my Agents of SHIELD piece, which I've been writing for far too long, would finally be hitting Hex Dimension on Thursday this week. But what I've written is so stunningly important that it's been bumped up the schedule and actually went live today. I'm just that good!

Joking aside, I am quite pleased with how this ended up. I think it's the best thing I've written in a while (it's certainly the most focused) and I hope you'll check it out.

So, if you'd like to know my thoughts on the recently-ended Agents of SHIELD, and how it compares to the similarly-themed Captain America: The Winter Soldier, you can find out in my latest neutral, even-handed piece:

No comments:

Post a Comment